So cool! I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Of Mom and Monsters. It is very flattering to me that people actually read this stuff.
So thank you, this made my week.
I actually got this the other day during my first week back at work, which was insane,
So I am finally now getting to this, but not because I am not grateful.
Thanks for reading and thanks so much Mom of Monsters.
So, here are the rules of the award:
- Display the logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominated 15 other bloggers for the award
- Notify your nominees by linking to their blogs so they get notified by ping-back.
Seven things about myself:
1. I am not a fan of left turns.
Right I am okay with, but not left.
It’s just too risky.
2. I have a new found love of sewing.
3. I’m going to try to make a quilt this week.
4. My kids are more attractive than yours.
Actually, I really do think so (even though I have probably never seen your kids).
But to be fair, I am sure you think your kids are cuter than mine. So it all evens out.
5. I really enjoy bad television.
6. I can’t stop eating.
7. I sleep with my glasses on.
Strange but true.
My 15 nominees in no particular order:
4. Being June
8. Momma Bella
10. Emerald Pie
12. Ladera Mom
14. The Mommy Radar